[This contest has now ended. Congratulations to Le’Chester Williams of Investing Dollars and Cents for winning a free pass!]
We’re excited to hear CFP and New York Times columnist Carl Richards speak at #FinCon15, but Charlotte and September are a long way away!
In the interim, we’re offering you an opportunity to interview Carl Richards for your podcast, video channel, or blog and receive a FREE copy of his soon-to-be-released book, The One-Page Financial Plan.
And, if you choose to participate, we’re selecting one lucky person to receive a FREE #FinCon15 pass!
Here are the details you need to know:
1. We will send a free advanced copy of The One-Page Financial Plan to the first 50 people to complete the form below. In exchange, you’ll either feature an interview with Carl on your podcast, video channel, or blog, or review his book.
2. Carl will be available on March 19th and March 26th for 30-minute interviews for those who’d like to go that route. Indicate on the form that you want to conduct an interview, and we will connect you with Carl.
3. All podcasts, videos, and posts about Carl and The One-Page Financial Plan must be published before/on March 30th.
4. Email us a link to your content once it’s published (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. We will select one random winner to receive a Free #FinCon15 pass (or get a refund if you’ve purchased already).
Get your free book: