FinCon was created so that the entire community would have the opportunity to come together under one roof.
To make the conference more welcoming to new community members (those so new they may have missed our early bird offerings), we’re offering a few scholarships for upstart attendees.
Here’s a quote from a prior year winner:
[Thank] you for awarding me the scholarship to FinCon… It was such an awesome experience! I connected with so many people and my blog and business is doing well as a result of those connections. – Aja McClanahan, Principles of Increase
Who’s eligible? New* financial bloggers, podcasters, vloggers, and freelance writers who complete the application by August 15th, 2017.
*You started since January 2016 and you haven’t already registered to attend FinCon.
2017 Scholarship Winners
- Zero Day Finance, zerodayfinance.com
- Amy Fillinger Blog, amyfillinger.com
- The Dumpster Dog Blog, dumpsterdogblog.com
- Personal Finance Junkie, personalfinancejunkie.com
- Debt Free Climb, debtfreeclimb.com
- Moneysplained, moneysplained.com
- Chief Mom Officer, chiefmomofficer.org
- Smart Budget Life, smartbudgetlife.com
- Greatest Worth, greatestworth.com
- thedineropro.com, thedineropro.com
- Eat Pray Budget, eatpraybudget.com
- Guy on FIRE, guyonfire.us
- FIRE Millennial: Financial Independence for the Millennial, firemillennial.com
- Finances With Purpose, financeswithpurpose.com
- Total Progression, totalprogression.com
- A Journey We Love, ajourneywelove.com
- One mad life, onemadlife.wordpress.com
- Adventure Rich, adventurerich.com