How do you build your online brand?
Lacey Langford (LaceyLangford.com) and Joe Saul-Sehy dig into brand building on today’s show, by dissecting a great panel from #FinCon16.
Lacey attended FinCon for the first time last year and went to see this panel on branding:
Blog to Brand: Leveraging Influence to Become a Thought Leader
- What to do if you feel like your brand is stale or needs refreshment
- Deciding what you want…defining yourself and your projects to better build
- Separating yourself from your (differently named) brand
- Becoming recognized as a thought leader
- Using social media to build your brand
Say hello to Lacey on Twitter: @financelacey
The Panel Discussion we discuss in full:
Some of the amazing people we discuss on today’s podcast:
Catherine Alford – CatherineAlford.com
Stefanie O’Connell – StefanieOConnell.com
Tanya Rapley – MyFabFinance.com
Jennifer Barrett – Grow.Acorns.com