Long before the first FinCon (2011), the personal finance blogging community was connected online through a series of networks, sub-communities, and forums. Many of these groups provided blogger rankings as a way to increase networking and to encourage growth. Here’s just a sampling…
- Wise Bread’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- Modest Money’s Top Finance Blogs
- Yakezie Network’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- Rockstar Finance’s Ultimate List of Blogger Net Worths
- Money Crasher’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- PT Money’s World of Personal Finance Bloggers
It should be noted that FinCon has grown beyond just the personal finance blogging community to include podcasters, freelancers, financial planners, and more. But it’s important to us to recognize this core personal finance blogging element that makes FinCon so great!