About FinCon Media
FinCon Media is the online extension of the annual conference for the financial media community, FinCon. At FinConMedia.com you will find articles, podcasts, and videos aimed at helping you create compelling financial content, promote that content, and profit from that content.
You’ll also find links and information about the online community so that you can connect with peers before and after the annual event. Finally, this site will also serve as the new home for conference information updates, as well as information about FinCon Local. Be sure to join the email list to stay informed.
We provide helpful articles, videos, and a monthly podcast aimed at helping you do your work more effectively.
Connect with other bloggers, writers, podcasters, and more at our Facebook Group (registered attendees only, please), or partner sites.
Live Events Info
Get FinCon Local info, as well as, all the news you need to know (information about speakers, sessions, events, parties, and more) leading up to the annual event.
- Emily Guy Birken – Emily is a regular contributor to the FinCon Media blog. Emily is an accomplished freelance writer and the author of The Five Years Before You Retire.
- Jessica Bufkin – Jessica is a regular contributor to the FinCon Media blog. Jessica is also project administrator for FinCon.
- Joe Saul-Sehy – Joe produced the Money & Media Podcast each month. Joe is also the founder and host of the Stacking Benjamins podcast.
- Justin Bufkin – Justin does all of the audio/visual work for FinCon. All videos and photos on this site were likely produced by Justin and his team.
- Karen Cordaway – Karen helps manage the FinCon Facebook Group. Karen is the founder of Money Saving Enthusiast.
- Philip Taylor – Editor-in-chief & FinCon Founder and CEO